Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Tennis!

I am sure that all of you have been waiting with baited breath for another post about tennis. Wait no longer! This is your official reminder that Wimbledon is underway. I know... I know... it started over a week ago. Leave me alone, I have been a bit busy.

Things are starting to get exciting. It is looking like Rafael Nadal (the one serving in the picture) and Roger Federer are going to, once again, meet in the finals. Both of them still have to win their semi-final match to get there, but they are both at the top of their game right now. I think that Nadal might be able to beat Federer this year. Although Nadal put up a good fight against Federer in the finals last year at Wimbeldon, it was clear that Federer had the upper hand. I am not so sure if that is the case this year. Nadal has been so good as of late. If both Nadal and Federer make it past the semi's (and they should), you won't want to miss the final.

I haven't been able to watch much of the tournament because of everything that has been going on with James. I call it "sacrificial love." One day he will understand how much I sacrificed for his care. My greatest fear is that the final will be during church again. I think I am already getting a cold. I just don't know if I want to contaminate all those poor saints at church with my ailments. I think I might have to stay home this Sunday--I call it a labor of love. I'm kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As an act of sacrificial love, I'll stay home this Sunday and watch the match for you and let you know the outcome.
- Poor Saint at SGF :)