Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Introduction to the World of Blogging

I have a few words for those few precious moments (people) who might be interested in keeping updated on my latest thoughts.

First of all, i want you to know that I have not been all that good about being super consistent about these types of things.

Second, not everything in this blog will be theological or biblical in nature, although most everything I write will be biblical or theological in nature.

Third, much of what I write will be offensive to most people. I do not enjoy offending people, but I am more concerned about being faithful to God and His word, than I am about protecting the emotions of men. The Word of God, when read correctly, is very offensive.

Fourth, my goal in writing this blog is threefold: 1. I write so that God may be Glorified, 2. I write so that Christians might better understand the Bible, 3. I write so that Sinners might be convinced of their need for Christ. Please feel free to comment on my blogs.

Fifth, please feel free to ask questions. Please feel free to disagree with me. Don't be afraid to bring your disagreements up. We do not become more conformed to the Word of God when we act like we agree with everyone on everything, rather we become more conformed to the Word of God when we challenge each other and work together to come to a better understanding of what is true.

Enjoy the blog and engage in learning with me!!!

No comments: